A320 Updates

The next projects from LatinVFR!
CROIXPAILLE

Re: A320 Updates

Post by CROIXPAILLE » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Hello LVFR,

Thanks for your work. I can't wait to see this new update coming up on the Xbox marketplace !

Here some few things I'd really love to see implemented / fixed / impoved :
  • Better RAM usage to reduce the risk of sreens going black or CTD's. Even if we know that this problem is heavily relative to airports and sceneries, maybe there are some workarounds within the aircraft to increase performance on Xbox.

Better navigation : no more skipping of waypoints, making the aircraft turn around in short final because it just wants to fly to a previous waypoint), better TOD calculation and altitude crosses at waypoints during descent/approach...

Better management of flight plans, routes, procedures... Sometimes, the waypoints for a SID/STAR/Approach are not correctly diplayed and flown by the aircraft. Sometimes, the FPL page of the MCDU even goes black and the aircraft just leaves the path and keeps on flying straight. This doesn't seem to be relative to MSFS nav datas because the same procedures are diplayed and flown flawlessly by the ATR or other aircrafts using Garmin system. For example, I can't fly the runway 05 instrument approach at LFKF (Figari, Corsica, France) because it misses waypoints even though it works perfectly fine with the ATR.

More functionalities in the MCDU : being able to change altitude constraints and windows, speed constraints, consult airport informations, find COM and NAV frequencies, consult METAR/TAF, etc.

Cabin annoucements : Being able to hear "Cabin crew, get your seats for take-off / landing" by pressing the "Call" button would be great.

Checklists on the ECAM ?

Ability to change to "landing flaps full" configuration to be able to really complete the "landing no blue" check.

More turbulences / shaking when flying through clouds : I don't know if this one can be done or if it's only the sim's flight model which can change that.

More shaking and noises when landing on the runway, just after touchdown.

Callsigns pre-written depending on the livery (don't know if MSFS allows that or not but it would be great not to have to worry about changing the callsign each time you use a different livery).

These are my ideas / feedbacks for now. Hope you keep on upgrading this product for Xbox users to get a nice alternative to Fenix and FBW A320's.

Best regards,
CroixPaille

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:19 pm

Thank you, we appreciate the list. We are doing as much as we can, but remember our aim is not study level. Its entry level product, that has as much enhancements we can.

We are going step by step and hope to look into much of what you are asking, eventually.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

cali.prl

Post by cali.prl » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:43 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:19 pm
We are still fixing very small things, we expect to submit to Microsoft next week.
is the update next week thursday?

PilotPro

Post by PilotPro » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:08 am

Hi there, dear dev. I know sometimes it’s hard, when you’re getting so many wishes for improvements. But I have also one, that is important(in my op).

In the cockpit-modelling of the a320/default a320neo is one huge mistake. The glareshield on both Pilot sides is a bit curved downwards, if you know what I mean. When not, just take a picture of the standard camera in cockpit when your on captain seat, in the default a320 and the take another one in the same angle in the Fenix! You’ll see the difference.

Btw: when you look in a very deep angle upwards to the glareshield, it will look straight and not wrong. But in the standard camera angle, when you’re looking on the instruments on takeoff, it looks strange.

Maybe it’s possible to change that. A simply modelling issue.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:52 pm

Like we said, we are always going to keep improving these products, even when we release new planes. Stay tuned
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

PilotPro

Post by PilotPro » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:52 am

One question? With this update, as you already have implemented IRS/ADIRS, Alignment. Have you already implemented the monitor self-test, shortly after battery’s on? Where the monitors are testing theirself with this green lettering on every monitor?

Kind regards?

Eduarshk

Post by Eduarshk » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:15 pm

Apologies in advanced if this has been asked before. I haven't found a clear paragraph about it.

After landing in your destination and configure on MCDU the new data on INIT from/to for the next flight, then clicking FPlan and the screen is just black. No data shown or loaded for the new plan. I'm using Xbox X.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for the hard work. Incredible plane so far!!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Eduarshk wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:15 pm
Apologies in advanced if this has been asked before. I haven't found a clear paragraph about it.

After landing in your destination and configure on MCDU the new data on INIT from/to for the next flight, then clicking FPlan and the screen is just black. No data shown or loaded for the new plan. I'm using Xbox X.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for the hard work. Incredible plane so far!!
We are updating this and the update should be available tomorrow. It should fix this.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

AsherL56

Post by AsherL56 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:11 pm

Hey. So I loaded up MSFS on Xbox and it appears that the update is not yet available for the A321 Neo. Is this update only currently coming to the A320 CEO or is it coming to the entire family but only on PC at the moment?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:14 pm

They are coming all tonight USA time.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner