Where is KRDU?

The next projects from LatinVFR!
BUFFDRIV3R

Re: Where is KRDU?

Post by BUFFDRIV3R » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 pm

rduatc wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:36 am
Still looking forward to a release of KRDU. Any chance we will see it this first quarter of 2022? Previous reports seemed to imply that release was close. Thanks for any info you can provide.
I'm just echoing the same excitement. I can't wait to see with LVFR provides for RDU. Once released, I plan to replace the FeelThere scenery with LVFR!

SteveW

Post by SteveW » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:15 pm

I am still looking for it as well. I wish that LVFR would give us something other than "in the coming weeks."

sluihn

Post by sluihn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:16 am

Here waiting on LVFR KRDU... here some interesting news bit in the last week...

July 4th 2023 Traffic Exceeds 2019 by 6%: Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) is the fastest-growing airport in the country based on the year-over-year number of airline seats available to book. According to information provided by the airlines, there are 190,000 more seats available on RDU flights in July 2023 than there were in July 2022

Based on current forecasts, Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) anticipates serving 21 million travelers a year by 2033, compared to the record of 14.2 million passengers set in 2019. RDU serves more than half the state of North Carolina, with many of its customers driving up to two hours to get to the airport

Paris Service Creates Convenient Connections to Europe and India Air France will become the 15th airline at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) when it launches direct flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in October. The airline will connect the Research Triangle to the City of Light when it takes over Paris service.

oh and Apple plans moving forward, is moving 5 miles down the road from RDU... well there is Redhat (they saved IBM) and Wolfspeed, VinFast so many projects too many to list

Don't miss your flight, we are waiting for your interpretation.