A319/A321

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: A319/A321

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:54 pm

can you show us a screenshot please?

this is an issue that only zendesk at microsoft flight simulator can help, but we can only guess what sort of solution
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

FXSTDI03

Post by FXSTDI03 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:19 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:37 pm
topcat1952 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:48 pm
Sorry for showing my ignorance, but I recently purchased the A318 and A321 in the MSFS Marketplace, so forgive me if these questions have already been answered. I just could not find them in the search.
1. Are there any instructions on how to operate the aircraft? They could be PDF or online.
2. I cannot get the EFBs to come on. Just the icons on the left side and a large logo in the center. Clicking all over the place does nothing. I guess if I had an answer to #1 I would know.
Thanks for your patience.
Hi, for number 1: there are many tutorial videos on youtube on how to fly the Asobo A320neo of MSFS. We suggest you use that. We are working on improving the systems significantly and thus we will have to make a tutorial on our own on how to fly the 32x series.

for number 2, you need to use the icons to navigate on the features of the EFB. The EFB is also being currently upgraded, and soon more info will come out on how to use it when the new version comes out.
Here’s the real answer LVFR should have posted for #1 NO!, there is no documentation on how to use our products, go figure it out yourself we don’t have time to make a manual. Thanks for you money

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 pm

FXSTDI03 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:19 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:37 pm
topcat1952 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:48 pm
Sorry for showing my ignorance, but I recently purchased the A318 and A321 in the MSFS Marketplace, so forgive me if these questions have already been answered. I just could not find them in the search.
1. Are there any instructions on how to operate the aircraft? They could be PDF or online.
2. I cannot get the EFBs to come on. Just the icons on the left side and a large logo in the center. Clicking all over the place does nothing. I guess if I had an answer to #1 I would know.
Thanks for your patience.
Hi, for number 1: there are many tutorial videos on youtube on how to fly the Asobo A320neo of MSFS. We suggest you use that. We are working on improving the systems significantly and thus we will have to make a tutorial on our own on how to fly the 32x series.

for number 2, you need to use the icons to navigate on the features of the EFB. The EFB is also being currently upgraded, and soon more info will come out on how to use it when the new version comes out.
Here’s the real answer LVFR should have posted for #1 NO!, there is no documentation on how to use our products, go figure it out yourself we don’t have time to make a manual. Thanks for you money
Hi, we have since done some tutorials on how to fly our A32x family planes https://www.youtube.com/@LVFR_vis
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

FXSTDI03

Post by FXSTDI03 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:38 am

I saw your video narrated by someone with unknown credentials. Is he a real Airbus pilot? We want pdf manuals that each customer can download their copy an edit to add personal notes on how to use your product. If LVFR can’t be bothered to make a proper manual how’s the consumer supposed to believe they will put the proper time to develop a commercial airliner? I see all the issues people are having with your products including me.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:06 am

FXSTDI03 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:38 am
I saw your video narrated by someone with unknown credentials. Is he a real Airbus pilot? We want pdf manuals that each customer can download their copy an edit to add personal notes on how to use your product. If LVFR can’t be bothered to make a proper manual how’s the consumer supposed to believe they will put the proper time to develop a commercial airliner? I see all the issues people are having with your products including me.
Hi, we will do proper PDF manuals once our products are complete with the avionics and other updates that will make the plane more complete.

And as for him being a real pilot, in reality our planes aren't high fidelity aircraft, they are very basic and a seasoned simmer can do the job of showing the basics of how to fly the plane.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

FXSTDI03

Post by FXSTDI03 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:00 pm

You hear that folks? LVFR willfully released incomplete products to the consumer. I’ll need to validate this, but I’m willing to bet LVFR did not advertise to the consumer that their products people are purchasing is an incomplete product. LVFR should pull their incomplete products and rerelease them when complete.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:30 pm

FXSTDI03 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:00 pm
You hear that folks? LVFR willfully released incomplete products to the consumer. I’ll need to validate this, but I’m willing to bet LVFR did not advertise to the consumer that their products people are purchasing is an incomplete product. LVFR should pull their incomplete products and rerelease them when complete.
Hi, its not incomplete because we are delivering what we are advertising. When we released them we stated that the products are derived and based on the default A320neo, in fact if you can check that's what it says: Systems and flight deck are based on the default Asobo A320neo. https://latinvfr.com/collections/frontp ... 19ceo-msfs
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Skycomparison

Post by Skycomparison » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:29 pm

Hey!

So, you're curious about the Airbus A319 vs A321, right? Both are part of the A320 family but they've got their differences.

**A319:** It's the smaller one. Great for short to medium routes. Because it's smaller, it can land at airports with shorter runways which bigger planes can't. It's kinda cozy and perfect for airlines that don't need too many seats or wanna fly to less busy airports.

**A321:** This one's the big brother. It carries more people, which makes it awesome for airlines that need to move lots of passengers on popular routes. It's got more range too, meaning it can go further without stopping. Great for longer flights where you still don't need a huge plane.

Both have their perks depending on what the airline's looking for: smaller and more flexible with the A319, or bigger and going farther with the A321.

For a detailed look at each, you might wanna check out this comparison: "Airbus A319 vs A321" over at skycomparison.com. It'll give you the lowdown on specs, range, seating, and all that good stuff.

Hope this helps!