How to contact Contrail support to install airport

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
mackuen

How to contact Contrail support to install airport

Post by mackuen » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:47 am

Friends,

I am using Contrail to install an airport (MFS). Would like to create and write into a newly created Contrail Library on my "F" drive. When I try, Contrail says that the "Library is not writeable. The selected installation location is can not be accessed. Please choose a different Library or Run Contrail as Administrator." I ran as administrator ... without success. I changed the location ... without success. The new library location is on an ordinary drive, without any write restrictions.

Does anyone know who I might contact for help with Contrail? I cannot find a location for the Contrail support service.

Thanks,
Michael MacKuen

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: How to contact Contrail support to install airport

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 pm

mackuen wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:47 am
Friends,

I am using Contrail to install an airport (MFS). Would like to create and write into a newly created Contrail Library on my "F" drive. When I try, Contrail says that the "Library is not writeable. The selected installation location is can not be accessed. Please choose a different Library or Run Contrail as Administrator." I ran as administrator ... without success. I changed the location ... without success. The new library location is on an ordinary drive, without any write restrictions.

Does anyone know who I might contact for help with Contrail? I cannot find a location for the Contrail support service.

Thanks,
Michael MacKuen
Hi, I believe you emailed us directly. We are taking care and trying to respond to you ASAP.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

mackuen

Post by mackuen » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 am

Thanks Ricardo. I do look forward to your response.
(I did email you directly. But I after a brief reflection, I thought that this might be a more general question for which another user might have an answer and save you the time of responding.)
Mich appreciated,
Michael

ririzarry

Post by ririzarry » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:08 am

I'm experiencing the same issue with Contrail. Any word on a solution?