Fuel Issue still with A318/19/20/21

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
CaptainMcIntyre01

Fuel Issue still with A318/19/20/21

Post by CaptainMcIntyre01 » Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:34 pm

Hi there!

Hoping you are well! I downloaded your A320 family aircraft for MSFS through MSFS Marketplace. However, when the center tank is empty, Engine 2 flames out on all of the aircrafts. I have to restart it manually. I have to switch the fuel tank just before it exhausts in order to keep Engine 2 going which isn't ideal long term.
I notice in your update notes that this was an issue before and that it's since been fixed but I can confirm that this is not the case and is still happening on the A319, A319, A320 and A321 including all neos and ACJs.
Would you mind taking a second look at it and maybe patch it in the next update as it still seems to be an occuring issue.

Issue details:
Aircraft works fine up until center tank is emoty to which Engine 2 flames out. Engine has to be restarted in the air. Avoidable if fuel tank is switched mid-flight before center exhausts but is not ideal as it's hard to constantly keep track of how much fuel is in the engine so requiring an update that allows center tank to instantly swap to left and right tanks in order to keep both engines running as normal similarly to the Asobo A320 which is working fine.

Thank you!
Gavin

VadersApprentice

Re: Fuel Issue still with A318/19/20/21

Post by VadersApprentice » Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:34 pm

I`ve had this issue too with the A320/321N... I switched the fuel pump of the center tank off as soon as all engines were running and use the center tank only if necessary.