AVIONICS AND STABILITY

The next projects from LatinVFR!
Francesco

AVIONICS AND STABILITY

Post by Francesco » Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:26 am

Hello guys!

I read one of your post on Facebook and I noticed that you mentioned the will of implementing avionics in your aircraft’s.

Unfortunately, not just me of course, but many other simmers have given up on your airbuses.
With the new A320neo V2 by inibuilds and the huge problems connected to your aircraft’s, there’s not other choice but not flying with your planes and maybe, eventually, request a refund.
I don’t really know if you’re completely aware of the situation, but on many many forum and groups, the disappointment is big. And I can assure you that I’ve bought and flown you A319/320/321neo so much. And I enjoyed them much for a long period. Therefore I cannot even express with words how “sad” I am not to be able to use your products anymore.

Lately, all your aircraft’s have been ruined with constant updates, that instead of making things better, have done the contrary. You keep adding stuff, but you don’t focus on the fact that your planes are becoming too much “ram happy”.
The most of us who get payware airports in order to increase the immersion in the sim, are forced to avoid your aircraft’s due to CONSTANT black screens. They are completely ruining the experience. And I’m talking about payware airports that work just absolutely FINE with ANY OTHER aircraft. The V2 Neo is an example.

At this point my question is: are the avionics going to bring more stability, a part from realism, to your products?! The fact that right now you’re stuck to the Asobo system is what causes these problems? Do we have to wait much before getting the avionics?

Please give us a reply: MANY of US want to fly YOUR aircraft’s AGAIN !!!

Thank you 🙏

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: AVIONICS AND STABILITY

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:55 pm

Avionics will bring more stability to our aircraft. Please be patient for its release.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Francesco

Post by Francesco » Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:24 pm

Thanks! That’s really good to hear. Xbox player can just count on you for Airbuses, so it’s very crucial to get more stability! Could we state that in term of stability, your aircraft’s with avionics implementation are gonna reach the same stability of the pmdg or of the A320neoV2 by Inibuilds?

JJared35

Post by JJared35 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:21 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:55 pm
Avionics will bring more stability to our aircraft. Please be patient for its release.
Hello, Ricardo. Could we soon see some photo of the new avionics soon? I would like to see what we can expect from her. Will we see something like EGPWS?👀 Simply with the fact that most buttons work (such as inibuilds) and change the FMC to a more real one and the physics are more real would also be great. I have the 321 and it literally looks like paper... I bought the A320CEO today in the hope that your avionica will be good! I hope those things improve. Thanks, Ricardo.