The next projects from LatinVFR!
scnrfrq

Re: We NEED RSW in MSFS

Post by scnrfrq » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:34 am

Any news on when KRSW will be released?

scnrfrq

Post by scnrfrq » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:27 am

Do you have a release date yet for KRSW for MSFS?

alexmartin

Post by alexmartin » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:23 am

I hope we can get this one soon. Would be very exciting to have my home airport.

At this point though, I'll take any commercial airport in the states. Excited for BWI, when that comes out.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:15 pm

KRSW is getting new texturing and modeling because its kind of old, so we are a bit delayed on it. By Late Spring/Early summer we hope.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

JEP795

Post by JEP795 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:24 am

Hi Ricardo,

Is RSW still planned?

Thanks!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Someone released KRSW for MSFS. Therefore the prioritization for doing it has gone down.

We are now in a process by which we are finishing KBWI.
After that we will revise each of our released airports for MSFS, and update them all to improve them. So after that we will take a look at those airports we did for P3D that haven't been ported yet.

Its going to take sometime.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

alexmartin

Post by alexmartin » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:08 am

Living in Fort Myers with it being my home airport, they did not do a great job at all on RSW. They ran the generic Frontier check in desk across everything, and the gates weren't labeled accurately. There are also taxi lights in random points of the airport that makes it unnavigable.

Please consider releasing a better version. I can provide updated pictures, if necessary.

Flic1

Post by Flic1 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:47 pm

We are now in a process by which we are finishing KBWI.
KBWI....best news I have heard in a long time! A sorely missed airport in MSFS....grew up nearby and have flow in/out many times as pilot and passenger.

Regarding KRSW, I can understand the priority moving down due to that other release. I ended up getting that other one but it is pretty sub-par, especially for the price (I think priced higher than most of the LVFR airports!). I had to send them an email a mile long with the problems that I saw. A few were fixed but it still is not all that great. If you redo it for MSFS, I will be an instant buyer...