Landing troubles with A339neo

Georgy Lastochkin

Landing troubles with A339neo

Post by Georgy Lastochkin » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:08 pm

Hello! During manual landing aircraft suddenly rises nose, so pitch is 0 at approximately 20 feet height and can't control it. Then after 3-5 seconds control sensitivity returns and I can continue the manual landing, but this affects touch down point :(
A/T is on, A/P is off and this happens before the "Retard!" command. I'm an Xbox Series X player.
Btw, could you update the Aeroflot livery, because there is a blue ring between the orange one and intake cowl. In the real livery orange ring comes next after the silver intake ring.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Landing troubles with A339neo

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:23 am

Not sure exactly how to replicate this issue, can you somehow upload a video on youtube showing this behavior?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Georgy Lastochkin

Post by Georgy Lastochkin » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:55 am

Okey, I’ll try to make it

Georgy Lastochkin

Post by Georgy Lastochkin » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:43 am

So, here you are the video. As you can see right before the "100" callout airplane still reacts to my pitch control and then it goes down regardless my joystick, that makes impossible the flare and smooth landing. After the touchdown control comes back to me and I can put down the aircraft nose and control it with tiller.
https://youtu.be/Xk5K8YRtAb0
Also I think, it's rather important to add that this landing was the second attempt to record this issue. During the first one I set non-real weather (clear sky, practically no wind) and airplane behaved in another way. I was possible to land it carefully. By the way, I made a flight yesterday and the real weather was similar to nice conditions, and the airplanes reacted on my control as today in this video.
Such aircraft as iniA310, B738PMDG don't make this strange pitch thing at this phase of the landing.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:23 pm

Georgy Lastochkin wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:43 am
So, here you are the video. As you can see right before the "100" callout airplane still reacts to my pitch control and then it goes down regardless my joystick, that makes impossible the flare and smooth landing. After the touchdown control comes back to me and I can put down the aircraft nose and control it with tiller.
https://youtu.be/Xk5K8YRtAb0
Also I think, it's rather important to add that this landing was the second attempt to record this issue. During the first one I set non-real weather (clear sky, practically no wind) and airplane behaved in another way. I was possible to land it carefully. By the way, I made a flight yesterday and the real weather was similar to nice conditions, and the airplanes reacted on my control as today in this video.
Such aircraft as iniA310, B738PMDG don't make this strange pitch thing at this phase of the landing.
Hi, will study and try to test the issue. But from your video I see a textbook landing, very smooth, will try to see if we get that issue you mention at 100 feet.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Georgy Lastochkin

Post by Georgy Lastochkin » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 pm

Thanks. Also could you fix the Aeroflot livery's bug I mentioned in the beginning of the topic? And if it's not a secret, are there any plans to improve cockpit controls? For example, ability to turn on/off PACKs, overhead lights (because now it's impossible to turn off yellow lighting), make clickable the transponder?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:14 pm

Georgy Lastochkin wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 pm
Thanks. Also could you fix the Aeroflot livery's bug I mentioned in the beginning of the topic? And if it's not a secret, are there any plans to improve cockpit controls? For example, ability to turn on/off PACKs, overhead lights (because now it's impossible to turn off yellow lighting), make clickable the transponder?
The livery issue is noted.

As for additional buttons and such yes that's being planned.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Georgy Lastochkin

Post by Georgy Lastochkin » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:55 pm

Okey. Are there any updates planned for the near future?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:09 pm

Georgy Lastochkin wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:55 pm
Okey. Are there any updates planned for the near future?
We are currently working on the avionics update, which will make new CDU, PFD etc and we been on it for months now. That's due up and we have also fixed many things along the way. So lots of new features and fixes coming up soon.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Mowlly_1000k

Post by Mowlly_1000k » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:43 pm

Any date for the next update cause I bought the A330Neo and still not fly it bcs of the many bugs