Issues with the A330.

RicardoVitor

Issues with the A330.

Post by RicardoVitor » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:52 am

Hello LVFR team, I’m having some issues here with the A330, although many people have brought some other information, so I think I won’t need to comment again. For initial clarification, I’m on Xcloud.

I’m having trouble making the route using the FMC. It seems to me that it has that problem of the standard Asobo A320 that when placing an airway and the fix, it returns an error that starts with “2nd” and does not insert the airway or when it inserts it only puts one point of the airway which is the one you indicated.

Discarded this attempt to make the route by FMC, I tried to use the EFB to inject into the CDU using Simbrief. It worked, but the distance to the destination sounds like a mess, returning a negative distance and never the correct distance if all the waypoints of the route are added up. (I left a print of what appears on the CDU in this link: https://ibb.co/6N588K3)

Another question is that so far I can’t see the “white” arrow indicating the descent point or the “DECEL”. Honestly I did everything but I couldn’t. I don’t know if this has to do with the distance issue. But if you leave the altitude selector at a low altitude, it even starts to descend when close to the destination, but it is not descending properly, always arriving low or not holding at restriction altitudes, so I’m not having an experience with VNAV.

Well, I don’t usually, or rather, I don’t use the world map of the simulator to make a route, considering that I have a notebook next to me that allows me to use Little Navmap for construction or route analysis that is already generated by Simbrief, so, as information, I don’t use the world map for route planning.

Having said that, I would like to congratulate you on the design and care for the external and internal animations, especially internal ones that are fantastic. Of course, as many comments, I believe that these avionics need to be improved even more, for example, brightness, live indicator of VNAV ramp on PFD and these things like that. Thank you.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Issues with the A330.

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:39 pm

All of this is changing very soon with the navigation update or avionics and cdu update. My apologies in the meantime.

Please try to follow the tutorial to avoid any issues in the meantime.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RicardoVitor

Post by RicardoVitor » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:06 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:39 pm
All of this is changing very soon with the navigation update or avionics and cdu update. My apologies in the meantime.

Please try to follow the tutorial to avoid any issues in the meantime.
Thank you Ricardo for the important information. I will be happy when the CDU and Avionics work elegantly and I can add my airways, without needing Simbrief or a world map. It will be a very good ready-to-go aircraft for MSFS and I will make a point of using it.

RicardoVitor

Post by RicardoVitor » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:26 am

I noticed that the gross weight shown in the simulator's weight management is different from what appears in the lower ECAM. Even the EFB also shows the weight that is shown on the LOWER ECAM.

The CDU shows the weight that comes from the simulator's weight management.

https://imgbb.com/4JFT9Dy