A330-900NEO Random Uncontrollable Hard Bank Left and Dive - XBOX

mgz

Re: A330-900NEO Random Uncontrollable Hard Bank Left and Dive - XBOX

Post by mgz » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:45 am

Im sorry but i dont think it has to be related with any CG, or speeds or nothing, this is happening to me 2 of every 3 flights, i managed fuel etc etc and still, specially when im about to land wich is so great fliying for hours u are about to land and your plane crash for no reason, (i also had this issue on high alttitude) if you guys are pretty sure is not a bug then give us the solution cause this is for me the main problem, and if is a bug please fix this asap, we can deal with many of the other bugs this plane has (auto thrust, pfd visibility, black screens, ap, some textures etc) but this one makes it unplayable at my XBOX series-S

With that being said, im gratefull you guys developed a new plane for xboxers, i was so excited about this plane, all the features, for first time we are able to upload a flight plan from sim brief!, the tablet etc but guys we paid 35 euros wich is not cheap and seems you guys havent tested this plane on xbox or you did but realeased anyway

Im not an expert thats for sure but in terms of stability im pretty sure for us xboxers, removing the cabin of the plane would make a huge change on the a330 performance, this game on xbox is all about memory use, and i can easily guess that the hole cabin is taking a lot of resources, also is VNAV already implemented? or is not working? thanks in advance

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:42 pm

Hi,
we tested the plane for months, the flight dynamics, and on approach it did not happen, provided we had the correct conditions.

We even tried landing overweight and did not happen.

It did however when climbing out of high altitude airports such as SEQM.

We have seen many videos of landings online and none have shown this situation,

https://www.youtube.com/live/axOUXrfCZr ... ZI8XMcJIQ3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhSUsE3TP2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCobXrsja_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4DBd9G4VGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xQ8fuSiXWw&t=1260s

We are not saying you don't have these issues on approach, but perhaps try to look at these videos to see how they are configuring the aircraft for landing. We want to do a landing tutorial soon.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

mgz

Post by mgz » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:54 pm

Hi ricardo thanks for reply, ive seen most of this videos are made on pc, unfortunately i have not much time to watch 3 hours flight haha, so in your opinion whats the problem? and how can it sort it out??? in my case is always about 3/5 NM away from the runaway, approach speed 140/50, flaps on, i dont get any alarm or something that indicates something is going wrong, im implementing simbrief plans, could it be a fuel load or cg mismatch between simbrief plan and the plane? im desperate to get a solution as im not able to enjoy my new toy, thanks in advance.

mgz

Post by mgz » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:29 pm

Aceituno wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:29 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:31 pm
Aceituno wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:25 pm

Hi Ricardo,

All is auto mode. CG is wrong when the plane begin to loose speed itself (it was set at 160 knots)
Please try again with less fuel, therefore your weights be better and this doesn't happen
Hi Ricardo,

I adjusted the fuel and I’ve completed two flights.

Except some little issues that will be fixed, the flights were ok.

First flight was LEZL - LEMD (to try low altitude) and the second was EGKK - LEMD. Both landings with about 15% fuel.

In the image can see the plane just arrived to Madrid from London!!

I think this will be a great plane!!

Hey aceituno ya que hablamos el mismo idioma te escribo en español, yo estoy teniendo el mismo problema con el avion a la hora de aterrizar, he visto tu video, y supuestamente el accidente fue por exceso de fuel en el aterrizaje? que carga de fuel deberia poner? la que me viene en el plan de simbrief? o la que yo considere? por que a la hora de hacer un miami madrid no quiero fallos despues de 6 horas volando para matarme a 3 millas del aeropuerto, gracias por adelantado.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:05 pm

We are having a hard time trying to replicate these stall/crash issues. I would love if some of you can do a stream or a full video from descent to approach when you crash.. That way we can try to see what you are doing and we try to replicate.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RicardoVitor

Post by RicardoVitor » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:50 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:05 pm
We are having a hard time trying to replicate these stall/crash issues. I would love if some of you can do a stream or a full video from descent to approach when you crash.. That way we can try to see what you are doing and we try to replicate.
I haven't had this problem yet, but a friend of mine did. I'll leave a link to the video he sent me. See if you can get more information.

https://streamable.com/ty7p0w

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 pm

From that video the plane lost speed, as a result of no throttle input. And quality is bad so I can't see much more than the decrease of speed and power info.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RicardoVitor

Post by RicardoVitor » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:24 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 pm
From that video the plane lost speed, as a result of no throttle input. And quality is bad so I can't see much more than the decrease of speed and power info.
Yes, I will ask him if he has the full video. Although I don’t think so because it must be the Xbox’s last-minute recording system, but I will check with him.

Well, I haven’t had this problem yet. It could be when loading the aircraft, the person is doing it wrong, or not setting the correct VAPP speed or the way they are capturing the ILS could be causing this.

One question, Ricardo, can loading fuel and weight using the MSFS menu cause this or does it have the same effect as using the EFB for loading?!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:38 am

Same effect as loading from the EFB.

From that video it was clearly a stall because of lack of airspeed because of no power.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

mgz

Post by mgz » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:11 am

RicardoVitor wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:24 am
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 pm
Yes, I will ask him if he has the full video. Although I don’t think so because it must be the Xbox’s last-minute recording system, but I will check with him.

Well, I haven’t had this problem yet. It could be when loading the aircraft, the person is doing it wrong, or not setting the correct VAPP speed or the way they are capturing the ILS could be causing this.

One question, Ricardo, can loading fuel and weight using the MSFS menu cause this or does it have the same effect as using the EFB for loading?!
Hey one question, i just had time to do a quick flight mallorca-ibiza, i used around 6% of fuel and payload 100% and i could finish the flight successfully, folllowing some advices that i saw previously, mentioning to have lower fuel or dumping it in order to avoid plane crash, so 2 questions how can i dump the fuel straight from the airplane, and how can i calculate the fuel i need for example madrid-nyc? besides that ive seen on my siembrief plan one side that says burn 2.504, is that the expected fuel is gonna be used for the flight?? thank you so much guys as i dove into flight simulators like 2 month ago.