V2.1 various bugs

Enrico

Re: V2.1 various bugs

Post by Enrico » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:14 pm

I have the same problem with all the Airbus subject to the last update.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:36 pm

haydenmohr wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:56 pm
I am sure it’s something that I am doing wrong- but I have noticed since updating to the most recent version that auto throttle does not behave the way it used to. For example- it used to be that when you spawn on the runway with no flight plan or any programming that you could takeoff and shortly after takeoff, you would be able to dial the throttle back slightly and the engines would auto adjust to where the aircraft would maintain 250kts automatically. Now, if I try to do the same thing, my two options are TO/GA or 0% N1. There is no middle ground and it no longer adjusts to maintain 250kts. I will only be able to manage my speed manually if I unselect auto throttle near the auto pilot controls.

I thought it was maybe a setting I had changed in MSFS but when I try the same thing on the default MSFS A320neo, it performs as it has this whole time and is able to maintain 250kts.

Like I said, I am sure that it is something I am doing wrong and it’s probably more realistic how it is now- but I wanted to post and see if maybe I can change it back to how it was before I updated recently. I hope that made sense! Thank you :-)
Actually it was done in purpose. You need to set an arrival and destination so that authotrottle works correctly. Otherwise, just fly manually without AT.

At this time unfortunately there is no plan to have it like the default.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:13 pm

This topic is locked.