LEBL CTD on Final

flyingpaul

LEBL CTD on Final

Post by flyingpaul » Sun May 02, 2021 11:25 am

Hi Ricardo,

I bought LEBL directly from your website and downloaded v1.03 via contrail.

I use the Premium Deluxe Version of MSFS, system is a 6700K and GTX1080, running in 2K resolution (4K at 70% render scaling).

Now i have the problem that I am getting a crash to Desktop when I am on my final approach, approximately at 750ft above ground. The problem can be reproduced.

With standard scenery I get a little bit stutter at the same point, since the sim seems to "reload" some scenery, but when I use the LatinVFR LEBL, it sends me straight to the desktop.

I made a video so you can see what happens and when (in the last 20 seconds of the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fbYJFp ... el=havoc23

hope there is a solution, the scenery is beautiful

Greetings,

Paul

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: LEBL CTD on Final

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi, did you just recently buy and on your first landing this happened or have you completed successfully a flight before?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

flyingpaul

Post by flyingpaul » Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Hi, i have purchased the Scenery on April 25th. I then have started my flights from there, both from Gate cold/dark or directly on Runways, no problems. Also explored the airport with drone camera, everything perfect, no problem.

Now just these CTDs on arrival. I will try if the 25L changes something... also, i will try to use another plane than the FBW A320NX...

Now i need a break from the Sunday frustration first, and i will contact you when i have tried the other parameters

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun May 02, 2021 2:50 pm

flyingpaul wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 pm
Hi, i have purchased the Scenery on April 25th. I then have started my flights from there, both from Gate cold/dark or directly on Runways, no problems. Also explored the airport with drone camera, everything perfect, no problem.

Now just these CTDs on arrival. I will try if the 25L changes something... also, i will try to use another plane than the FBW A320NX...

Now i need a break from the Sunday frustration first, and i will contact you when i have tried the other parameters
OK sure, let me know
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

flyingpaul

Post by flyingpaul » Wed May 05, 2021 11:47 am

hi again, just wanted to give you a heads up, it seems that after windows update kb50001391, it doesnt crash every time anymore. there seem to be improvement.

i made an approach that i filmed with mobile so that my screen recorder doesnt eat up CPU or SSD capacity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYDdRD ... el=havoc23

The moment where it would crash usually is at around 1:53 min. Now you see there is a "freeze/Stutter" at this moment, but at least it does not crash.

Approaches to 25L, i never could replicate a CTD.

Strange times :)

Hugo_J

Post by Hugo_J » Wed May 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Hello !

I got the same problem yesterday on 25R final (with the A32NX), i was around 1 mile final and got a CTD. Tried again another time, CTD... But with 7L/7R, everything seems okay, and today not CTD on 25R, very weird bug.

I was using the ILSDME 25R, so I really think it's a problem with the ILS or something like that.

Update : Tried just after the patch, and not CTD. Only heavy shuttering...

flyingpaul

Post by flyingpaul » Sat May 08, 2021 12:29 pm

yes, exactly the same for me

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat May 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Can you folks try without our LEBL activated on the content manager, just to check if this happens with the default?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Hugo_J

Post by Hugo_J » Mon May 10, 2021 6:31 pm

Hello !

Just tried 2 times what you wanted us to do.
- I tried 1 time with ILS off, no crash or shuttering
- 2nd time i ttried with the ILS on (109.50 for the fréquency if i remember good), no crash or shuttering.

Just to know i tried in both cases to set my final around 690 to 850 feets, where I crashed with LatinVFR LEBL on.

Hope it will help ! I'll try to investigate and tell you if it crash another time.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon May 10, 2021 6:53 pm

Hugo_J wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:31 pm
Hello !

Just tried 2 times what you wanted us to do.
- I tried 1 time with ILS off, no crash or shuttering
- 2nd time i ttried with the ILS on (109.50 for the fréquency if i remember good), no crash or shuttering.

Just to know i tried in both cases to set my final around 690 to 850 feets, where I crashed with LatinVFR LEBL on.

Hope it will help ! I'll try to investigate and tell you if it crash another time.
To be clear, you tried all of these scenarios with LEBL from LVFR de-activated?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner